Do you need to open InDesign within QuarkXPress? Just use Quark XTension, ID2Q to import InDesign Creative Suite 5.5 files from INDD into QuarkXPress QXP. Since ID2Q can convert InDesign to QuarkXPress, it can help graphic design workflows to boost productivity.
How to Convert InDesign to QuarkXPress with Markzware ID2Q:
1. Click “Markzware” in the QuarkXPress Menu Bar and select “Convert InDesign Document…”
from the Markzware ID2Q fly-out menu.
2. Select the InDesign file to convert and click Open. (A conversion progress bar appears. The InDesign file appears rebuilt in QuarkXPress.)
3. Save, close and reopen the new QuarkXPress file.
4. Remap any missing fonts or images via QuarkXPress.
5. Re-save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
Adobe InDesign CS5.5 to QuarkXPress
File Conversion via ID2Q
ID2Q can convert InDesign CS5.5 fonts, colors, images, and more to QuarkXPress.
Did this QuarkXPress XTension help your DTP workflow to convert InDesign to QuarkXPress? Please comment in the section below. Subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and post with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Adobe InDesign CS5.5 to QuarkXPress File Conversion via ID2Q