Markzware offers conversion software that can convert Adobe InDesign to QuarkXPress (INDD to QXP). The following video and steps show you how to use the ID2Q XTension for InDesign to QuarkXPress file conversion:
How to Convert InDesign to QuarkXPress Files via
Markzware’s ID2Q can convert InDesign fonts, colors, images, and more to QuarkXPress.
How to Convert InDesign to QuarkXPress Files via XTension, ID2Q:
- After installing ID2Q, a “Markzware” menu item appears in the QuarkXPress main menu bar.
Click on “Markzware”, to bring up the ID2Q menu.
- Hover over the word “ID2Q”, to see the ID2Q menu items.
Click on “Convert InDesign® Document…”.
- Select the InDesign document to convert.
Click on the “Open” button.
- The Conversion Options window appears, including default settings.
Click the “OK” button to convert the InDesign file.
- ID2Q will convert the InDesign file to a QuarkXPress file.
The InDesign file will appear in QuarkXPress.
Edit and save the new QuarkXPress file, just as you would any other QuarkXPress file.
How has this QuarkXPress XTension helped your DTP workflow to convert InDesign to QuarkXPress files? Please comment below. Feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and post with Markzware on
How to Convert InDesign to QuarkXPress Files via XTension, ID2Q