Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
With or without the InDesign program, users can search InDesign files in Spotlight-indexable local volumes. PageZephyr Search can then display that text. Users can open documents in InDesign, or copy and paste text into a text editor.
Adobe INDD Search via
Markzware’s PageZephyr Search Mac
PageZephyr Search can:
- can read InDesign CS through InDesign CC files (InDesign v3-v9) whether created on a Mac or Windows computer.
- archive old and new InDesign files.
- search text content of archived InDesign files for specific words (customer name, product name, keyword, etc.
- copy text content out of an InDesign file, without InDesign installed on your Mac.
- search an InDesign file archive for a specific word. With InDesign on your Mac, open the INDD file and be taken to the found word.
PageZephyr Search can search InDesign CC or CS files for Mac OS 10.7 or higher (and under Mavericks 10.9). You can buy this content search application via the PageZephyr Search page. See more desktop publishing (DTP) software for creative professionals on the Markzware Products page.
Have you used this content search application to search InDesign files? Please comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and post with Markzware on:
Adobe INDD Search via Markzware’s PageZephyr Search Mac