Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
Businesses can create content that suits the preferences of their audience. If you have Adobe InDesign files on your hard drive, you can find relevant content with a keyword search.
- read InDesign CS through InDesign CC files, whether created on Mac or Windows.
- archive old and new InDesign files.
- search archived InDesign files for specific words (customer name, product name, keyword, etc.)
- copy text out of an InDesign file for use in another program.
- search an InDesign file archive for a specific word, open the InDesign file (with InDesign installed) and be taken to the found word.
Example of Creative Suite Content Search in
InDesign via PageZephyr Search Mac:
PageZephyr Search Mac can search InDesign files for Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud INDD workflows. See how, in this video:
Creative Suite Content Search InDesign via
PageZephyr Search Mac
Find text within InDesign, by doing a quick keyword search.
PageZephyr Search Mac can search InDesign CS or CC files for Mac OS 10.7 or higher. For more information on Markzware‘s content search application, see the PageZephyr Search page. See more desktop publishing (DTP) software on the Markzware Products page.
Did your workflow use Markzware’s app to content search InDesign for Creative Suite? Tell us how it performed, by commenting in the section below. You may subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and socialize with Markzware on
Creative Suite Content Search InDesign via PageZephyr Search Mac