Markzware shows how to convert PDF to InDesign CS6 through InDesign CC 2020 (InDesign 2020) on macOS, via Markzware PDF2DTP InDesign plugins. As you can see in the following video, the latest PDF2DTP version converts PDF to InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) versions, as well as to Creative Suite 6.
Markzware develops a variety of software to preview, preflight, convert and export desktop publishing files for graphic design, print, and publishing. Conversion software in the Markzware PDF2DTP subscription converts multi-page PDF layouts to InDesign CS6 and InDesign CC versions, with a click.
How to Convert PDF File to InDesign File with PDF2DTP:
• To convert all pages in a PDF, click the Markzware menu item, click PDF2DTP, select “Convert PDF”, select the PDF (or hold down the Command key to select multiple PDFs), then click Open.
• To specify a range of pages, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Convert Page Range…”.
• To set certain parameters and options for PDF file conversion, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Preferences…”.
• To view the help/about window, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Help…”.
[Start of Transcript]
Markzware’s PDF2DTP is now out with InDesign CC2020. 2020 – Can you believe it? – support. PDF2DTP will also support the new Mac OS Catalina and, of course, older versions, as well. Also, older versions of InDesign, right down to CS6, but watch out. CS6 from InDesign won’t work on Catalina, anymore.
I mean, InDesign will place one PDF page at a time, or place PDF pages, as static images, but PDF2DTP will convert all the elements, live text, fonts, layers, colors, you name it, right into a new InDesign file, with multi-pages, etc. Extremely valuable. We even do hyperlinks and convert that kind of stuff, as well, Interactive features.
Cruise on over to markzware.com, to get more information on PDF2DTP, today. For existing users, just visit your unique download URL. There, you can get the latest version.
It’s important to use the installer, to install again, because the Installer has all the components to install correctly. Otherwise, it won’t work.
If you can’t find your existing license, there’s a provision on our web page, to help you find that. But it would have come in an email, from 2Checkout, our e-commerce provider, or from your local reseller. Just search for PDF2DTP, in your email box, and you should find it back.
And, once again, new users, cruise on over to markzware.com. Check out all the reviews on Markzware’s PDF2DTP. It’s quite amazing! It’s a really fantastic product. Not only I can say that, and my colleagues at Markzware say that, but our customers are saying that.
It’s really a one-click way to get PDF content right in InDesign. Multi-pages, boom! Right there, for you to work on and not to worry about. Thank you. David Dilling for Markzware, wishing you a fantastic day!
[End of Transcript]
“The PDF2DTP plugin will allow you to take a single PDF document and convert it to a correctly laid out, styled-up InDesign document. The result is … close enough to save you hours of time in recreating a document from scratch.”
– Nick Beresford-Davies, Owner/Creative Director at Tinstar Design + graphic design expert, trainer & author for InDesignSecrets, CreativePro, etc.
The annual subscription for Markzware’s popular Adobe InDesign plugins for Macintosh supports Apple’s macOS platform. This 12-month subscription includes features that support file conversion from Portable Document Format files to Adobe InDesign 2020 files.
Benefits of PDF2DTP InDesign Plugins:
• saves money on costs required by manual and other file conversion methods, while preserving intellectual property.
• allows you to extract text, images and more from a PDF, plus be able to work with that content in InDesign.
• converts PDF to InDesign files, with accuracy, which is especially valuable for large, complex documents that would require lots of effort and time to rebuild.
Features of PDF2DTP File Conversion Software:
Some of PDF2DTP’s Main Features:
- The Convert PDF menu item allows you to select and convert all pages in a PDF file to InDesign CS6 through CC 2020.
- The Convert Page Range menu item allows you to select a PDF file and range of pages to convert. The settings used will be current values set under the Preferences area.
3. The Preferences menu item brings up the PDF2DTP Preferences window where you can set certain parameters and options for the conversion of PDF files. These preferences include the Document Settings, Font Settings, and Save To preferences.
- The Help menu item will display a small window that contains the following items:
• The version number of PDF2DTP for InDesign you are running. If you contact Tech Support, you will want to keep this version number handy.
• The link to the online PDF2DTP manual. Clicking this will open up your default web browser and take you to the online manual.
• The link to the Markzware Tech Support Request Form. Clicking on this will open up your default web browser and take you to the Markzware Online Technical Support Form. The form should have your License ID pre-pasted in to save you some time.
Markzware‘s PDF2DTP enables you to convert and edit PDFs in InDesign CS6 and newer versions, up through InDesign 2020 for Adobe Creative Cloud. The plugins included in the subscription also support macOS 10.14.5 and 10.15 security and privacy System Preferences.
The PDF2DTP for InDesign Annual Subscription for macOS
supports the following Adobe InDesign versions:
• InDesign 2020
• InDesign CC 2019
• InDesign CC 2018
• InDesign CC 2017
• InDesign CC 2015
• InDesign CC 2014
• InDesign CC
• InDesign CS6
Current PDF2DTP Annual Subscription holders can now access and download the PDF2DTP plugin for Adobe InDesign CC 2020 (if not done already). The new file conversion plugin includes features compatible with several versions of Adobe InDesign, including the latest 2020 version for Creative Cloud.
PDF2DTP for InDesign can convert PDF document details to InDesign, including:
• text attributes
• page positioning
How to Buy PDF2DTP
Markzware‘s PDF2DTP Bundle Subscription gives you access to PDF2DTP for InDesign CC 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, 2015, CC 2014, CC, and CS6 for macOS with a single purchase and license. This offers you the most flexibility now and in the future, for one low price.
You can buy the PDF to InDesign plugin via the PDF2DTP page. More document conversion tools are available, via the Markzware Products page. Please feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and interact with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
How to Convert PDF to InDesign CS6-2020 via Markzware PDF2DTP Plugins