Convert InDesign Files to QuarkXPress via
Markzware ID2Q can convert InDesign files to QuarkXPress,
including fonts, colors, images, and other document details.
How to Convert InDesign to QuarkXPress with Markzware ID2Q:
1. Click “Markzware” in the QuarkXPress Menu Bar and select “Convert InDesign Document…”
from the Markzware ID2Q fly-out menu.
2. Select the InDesign file to convert and click Open. (A conversion progress bar appears. The InDesign file appears rebuilt in QuarkXPress.)
3. Save, close and reopen the new QuarkXPress file.
4. Remap any missing fonts or images via QuarkXPress.
5. Re-save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
For more information on Markzware‘s InDesign to QuarkXPress XTension, please see the ID2Q page. For more document conversion tools, please see the Markzware Products page.
How has this QuarkXPress XTension helped your DTP workflow to import InDesign into QuarkXPress? Please comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Convert InDesign Files to QuarkXPress via Markzware ID2Q