Printers, publishers, and graphic arts professionals may need to convert InDesign files to a QuarkXPress version. A Quark XTension can make it easy for users to work with InDesign content in a QXP document.
Markzware supports Desk Top Publishing document production and enables you to create DTP pages that you can use to deliver your information to your customer. Markzware’s ID2Q is a fast-working XTension that can import InDesign content into a new QuarkXPress document.
It is easy to use ID2Q. Just go up to the QuarkXPress menu item, “Markzware”, choose and click on “Convert InDesign Document…”. There are also some Post Conversion Options from which you can choose, depending on your workflow.
… At the moment I am just doing one conversion at a time when I need it.
The few conversions I have done seem to come across pretty well …
– Kip, ID2Q user & reviewer
ID2Q for QuarkXPress 2018 provides several helpful benefits:
• saves money on costs required by manual and other file conversion methods.
• enables you to open the QuarkXPress file on the Mac platform.
• provides seamless file conversion with easy access to INDD content within a new QXP document in the click of a mouse.
• allows workflow members to increase productivity, as it speeds up the conversion process.
• offers simple installation.
• supports QuarkXPress 2018, to get InDesign files into your QXP workflow’s optimum file format.
ID2Q Feature Highlights
• Convert InDesign Document… – helps you to convert Adobe InDesign CS-CC 2018 content to QuarkXPress on macOS, recreating intricate details from the original file. You can also bulk convert multiple documents from an .INDD file format to a .QXP file format, by selecting multiple InDesign documents.
• Options – allows you to customize details of the file conversion process.
• Help… – provides links for the ID2Q page, the ID2Q manual, and the Markzware tech support form.
Whatever your location and document type, Markzware products can make file conversion easier, more productive, and more accurate. With ID2Q, you can convert even large, complex INDD documents to a QXP file format.
File Types Supported by the ID2Q for QuarkXPress 2018 Bundle for Mac:
• InDesign CS through InDesign CC 2018
• QuarkXPress 9 through QuarkXPress 2018
Markzware provides amazing software applications for desktop publishing (DTP) workflows. ID2Q lets you expand the capabilities of your InDesign content and allows you to enhance that content, while in a QuarkXPress environment.
You can save images and more from InDesign in a new QuarkXPress document.
ID2Q can convert InDesign document items to QuarkXPress, including:
• text attributes
• page positioning
• linked text boxes
QuarkXPress 2018 tip:
How does [QuarkXPress 2018] work?
It’s software for MacOS and Windows that enables users to create print and digital layouts including text, images and interactivity such as animation and video.
According to Matthias Guenther, Quark’s global director, desktop business unit: ‘You can use it to create advertising, brochures, magazines, catalogues, e-books, and even Web, iOS and Android mobile apps. No other page layout software gives you more control. You can directly convert any PDF file into editable QuarkXPress objects. Content can be exported in formats from print quality PDFs to native apps, HTML5 and e-books.’
InDesign to QuarkXPress data conversion can be easy. Markzware ID2Q helps you to accomplish file conversion, using one-click selections. For more information on this QuarkXPress XTension and other industry news, see the articles on the Markzware blog.
To buy this bundle of Markzware’s InDesign to QuarkXPress XTensions, please visit the ID2Q page. You can see more document conversion solutions, on the Markzware Products page. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and visit with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
QuarkXPress 2018 XTension: Markzware ID2Q InDesign to QuarkXPress 2018