Markzware provides InDesign plugins to printing, publishing and graphic design professionals who want to convert PDF to InDesign documents for editing. PDF2DTP is Markzware’s file conversion software that allows users to edit PDF content within Adobe InDesign CC 2015.
How to Edit PDF in InDesign CC 2015 via
File Conversion with PDF2DTP
PDF2DTP helps you to convert documents from PDF to INDD file format for CC 2015.
PDF2DTP for InDesign offers many benefits. It:
• preserves intellectual property.
• enables easy data migration.
• eliminates time re-creating content.
• reduces costs re-creating content.
• brings PDF content into your familiar InDesign DTP workflow.
You can print or publish the resulting INDD document, or file it for future use of its content. If your workflow could use this capability, you may want to consider purchasing PDF2DTP.
- To convert all pages in a PDF, click the Markzware menu item, click PDF2DTP, and select “Convert PDF…”.
- To specify a range of pages, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Convert Page Range…”.
- To set certain parameters and options for PDF file conversion, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Preferences…”.
- To view the help/about window, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Help…”.
PDF2DTP is an easy-to-use conversion solution for the PDF to InDesign workflow. It enables PDF document handlers to modify and enhance PDF content for DTP (Desktop Publishing) and other uses.
PDF2DTP is workflow software that provides CC 2015 users with full control of the PDF to InDesign file conversion process. Users can add, delete, enhance, improve, modify, reorder, and edit the PDF content within an INDD document.
PDF2DTP for InDesign converts such PDF document details as:
• page positioning
• text attributes
PDF2DTP for InDesign Bundle Subscription includes InDesign plugins that support PDF conversion to:
- InDesign CC 2015
- InDesign CC 2014
- InDesign CC
- InDesign CS6
Did file conversion with PDF2DTP help you to edit PDF in InDesign CC 2015? Please tell us your story in the comment section below. Feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and share with Markzware on:
How to Edit PDF in InDesign CC 2015 via File Conversion with PDF2DTP