What if a customer submits a QuarkXPress files to your Adobe InDesign CS6 workflow for desktop publishing (DTP)? An InDesign CS6 plugin from Markzware can help you to convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CS6.
With conversion software by Markzware, print, publishing, and creative professionals can add to or improve what they offer to customers. Q2ID for InDesign CS6 is an Adobe CS6 plugin by Markzware that can import QuarkXPress into InDesign CS6.
Menu in Q2ID InDesign Plugins to
Import QuarkXPress into InDesign CS6:
Q2ID also handles large volumes of documents for data conversion. You can batch process many QuarkXPress documents to increase the data conversion rate.
Benefits of using the Q2ID InDesign plugin for desktop publishing include:
• Recover QuarkXPress Files: Recover a QXP file in InDesign, without the original design application. Q2ID saves time, money and effort, since the QuarkXPress document does not have to be re-created.
• Modify QXP Documents: Get fast access to a QXP document for tweaking within an INDD document. Q2ID opens the QuarkXPress file in InDesign, allowing you to edit the QXP file.
• Extract QXP Content: Get content (images, text, etc.) from a QXP document into an INDD document.
With Q2ID batch conversion, you can convert numerous QuarkXPress files. A progress bar allows you to track the conversion process.
Busy organizations can’t afford to stop the workflow when it needs to convert documents. Q2ID can help you to avoid the pitfalls of using inferior conversion software, by providing fast, dependable conversion.
You can convert QuarkXPress to Adobe INDD for Creative Suite 6 with Q2ID, today. See how, as this video demonstrates:
InDesign Plugins to
Import QuarkXPress into InDesign CS6: Q2ID
Markzware’s Q2ID conversion software opens QXP document details within an INDD file.
Q2ID gives your workflow the ability to convert files from a QXP format into an INDD format. It is available in versions for Macintosh and for Windows.
It’s simple to convert QuarkXPress to InDesign with Q2ID. Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu. Select the QuarkXPress file to convert, click Open, and Save the new InDesign file.
Markzware‘s Q2ID can convert QuarkXPress to InDesign, including such QXP document items as:
• blends and colors
• page positioning and linked text boxes
• text attributes and runarounds
• images, layers, and tables
Markzware offers excellent customer support and always strives to improve. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
How to Buy Q2ID
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription provides access to all current Q2ID versions, including:
- Q2ID for InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CC Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
Now, you can choose and switch which Q2ID plugin version from this bundle to use, throughout the subscription term. One affordable license gives you this freedom, plus all updates, free of charge, during the subscription term.
Did these InDesign plugins help you to import QuarkXPress into InDesign CS6? Please leave a comment below or call us at 800-300-3532 with your questions. Feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and post with Markzware on
InDesign Plugins to Import QuarkXPress into InDesign CS6: Q2ID