Q2ID for InDesign CS5:
• enables easy data conversion.
• preserves intellectual property.
• reduces the costs of rebuilding QXP legacy files.
• eliminates time spent re-creating content in Adobe InDesign.
• allows users to move QuarkXPress content into an INDD document.
Conversion Tools to
Open QuarkXPress in Adobe INDD CS5 and more: Q2ID
Markzware’s Q2ID can import QuarkXPress elements into an InDesign CS5 document.
Now, you can open QXP fonts, colors, images, and more, in an INDD document for Adobe Creative Suite 5! File conversion is easy and fast, with Q2ID‘s simple menu selections.
How to Buy Q2ID
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC and CC 2014 (Creative Cloud), as well as for CS6, CS5.5, and CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite), for Macintosh and Windows platforms. The subscription allows access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term.
Have these conversion tools helped your DTP workflow to open QuarkXPress in Adobe INDD CS5? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and interact with Markzware on
Conversion Tools to Open QuarkXPress in Adobe INDD CS5: Q2ID