Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5.5
InDesign plugins can help users make a connection between QuarkXPress and InDesign CS5.5. Q2ID enables you to open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS5.5. This can allow you to produce INDD documents that communicate to your target audience.
Need help transferring content from Quark to InDesign? When you convert QuarkXPress files to InDesign without the right software, file conversion can be problematic. Markzware’s Q2ID can ease the transition for QuarkXPress users who are switching QXP documents to InDesign.
With a simple menu selection, you can access QuarkXPress content within a new InDesign CS5.5 document. Q2ID conversion software can import QuarkXPress into InDesign, allowing users to quickly move on to other graphic arts projects for increased productivity and return on investment.
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5.5:
Q2ID CS5.5 Plugin
Markzware’s Q2ID can open QuarkXPress fonts, images, colors, etc., in InDesign CS5.5.
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5.5, with Markzware Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign CS5.5 menu bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign CS5.5 file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new INDD document.
• allows easy content migration.
• safeguards intellectual property.
• saves the costs of recreating QXP files.
• saves time spent rebuilding QuarkXPress documents.
• enables users to edit QuarkXPress content in InDesign.
- fonts, styles, text attributes, and runarounds
- images, layers, and tables
- blends, pantone colors and other color models
- page positioning
- linked text boxes and anchored boxes
File conversion of complex documents can be critical to deadline-driven production workflows. Markzware’s Q2ID makes this process manageable, efficient, and quick. Import QuarkXPress files into Adobe InDesign, then, edit formatting, on the go, in InDesign!
How to Buy Q2ID
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC and CC 2014 (Creative Cloud), as well as for CS6, CS5.5, and CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite), for Macintosh and Windows platforms. The subscription allows access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term.
You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, via the Q2ID page. Markzware’s technology helps creative professionals to maximize production. See more document conversion tools, by visiting the Markzware Products page.
Did the InDesign CS5.5 plugin help you to open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5.5? Please type your comments and questions in the section below and submit. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and post with Markzware on
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5.5: Q2ID CS5.5 Plugin